Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PHOTO: Money a Stripper Made in just one shift (and it's more than many People make in a month)


A stripper has published a photo of the money she makes in a single night as a response to the people who ask her why she does what she does for a living.
The image shows approximately $3,345 in mixed bills, as calculated by commenters, meaning that just three shifts a month would see her earn $120,000 a year in tips alone.
The thread on Reddit was captioned: 'From now on when people ask me why I’m a stripper, I’m just going to show them this picture (one day of work).'
The user, Menagerii, who says stripping is paying her way through an engineering degree at 'one of the most prestigious public tech schools in the U.S.', admits that this particular shift was a double, lasting from 11.30am until 3.30am, and that it is 'way more' than she usually makes.
'I typically make between $500 and $1,500 a night,' she says. 'Luckily that day I didn't have to dance much. I probably only did about 30 or so table dances and five stage sets.'

1 comment: