Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6.


Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6.

So far we’ve only heard from Koyin, as she recounts her weekend of unlimited pleasure unimagined and never before experienced.

Part 6 promises to set blood pumping all through your veins like never before… heat like no other as the ladies…. sexcapades… unmistakable need for love, lust and the adventure of the unknown.

But the question is… what happens next?

Like our other Stories and features in the series: Love, Lust and Money, which addressed several societal issues, we most times don’t want to talk about in the open and feel it TABOO.

Get Creative, live your lives with renewed Passion and Zeal.

4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekendcaptures the lives of four friends (Amanda, Sandra, Bimpe and Koyin,) who share an apartment in Lagos; and their search for Love, Money, Sex, and Adventure.

Checkmate, the tables have turned… and the real story begins.

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 if you’re interested in Updates about the series and future stories. Now, enjoy Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 6.

Remember to post your comments after the read: -

This is 18+ …… Be Warned!!

         ….‘I don’t intend to be a kiss and tell but girls, eru niyo, his dick is beautiful; not too big, thick and very smooth, the kind that makes your mouth water!’ I confirmed to my friends. I held it and… ‘Wait!’ Bimpe said ‘I no fit hold this piss again, I need to go to the bathroom!’ Bimpe ran to the toilet and Amanda said ‘as much as I hate that girl for interrupting, I gotta pee too’. She stood up and went to her room, ‘I think I’ll get something to drink too its getting hot in here’ Sandra said and headed for the kitchen ‘Sandra’ I called, she stopped and turned towards me, ‘bring me a bottle of coke please’, ‘ok’ she said. Bimpe came back and asked of Koyin, I told her where she was and she went to the kitchen to get drinks for Amanda and herself too, Koyin and Bimpe returned from the kitchen carrying drinks and Amanda also joined us. We shared the drink amongst ourselves and Bimpe said ‘you can now continue oo’ ‘where did I stop’ I asked ‘where you held his dick’ Amanda reminded me. ‘So as I was saying…’ I continued with my tale
          I held his dick with my left hand; I ran my right hand over his thighs, legs and buttocks, ’issh’ I heard him inhaled sharply, I massaged his dick, rubbing it, pulling and pressing it gently, his hands rested on my shoulders. I looked up to him, he was smiling, well, smiling is good but that wasn’t the expression I wanted! I wanted him groaning and moaning so I swallowed his dick in one motion ‘hhmshjsk’, he whispered through his teeth, I rolled him in my mouth, swaying my tongue around his penis cap as I removed it from my mouth, I blew hot air on his dick before taking it back into my mouth, this time I didn’t swallow everything, I took it half length into my mouth, I shielded my teeth with my lips and started giving him a slow blow job while my left hand taunt his buttocks, my right hand played with his balls. His hand dwelled into my hair, drawing my mouth closer to his dick, in and out; I went over his dick, licking, pulling, and sucking he was groaning, ‘grrh, mmhhnr, aarrrgmmg’ I removed my mouth to lick his full length but he said harshly, ‘no’and forced my head back to his dick, I blew him for some more minutes and he met me halfway, he began to pant harder, he held on to my head like a lifeline, thrusting his dick into my mouth harder and faster, I knew he was coming so I sucked hard and faster as if my life depended on it, ‘yes, yes, Koyin, aatrhsgf, arggjiiirrr’ he groaned and came into my mouth and fell onto the bed. I tried to swallow his sperm, but I couldn’t.
         Iwent into the bathroom to clean my mouth, when I came out; he was still lying on the bed with his right arm over his face. He looked up when I closed the bathroom door, I felt extremely shy as he starred at me, ‘come here’ he commanded, I went to him, he sat me down beside him and hugged me tightly and said, ‘thank you, no one has ever sucked me till I climax’, my heart swelled, Usman has never said thank you to me after sex or a terrific blow job! I kissed his temple and said ‘thank you too’ he released me from the hug and ask me if I was ready to sleep, I said yes, he asked if I needed anything I told him I wanted water, he went to the kitchen to get it, I changed into my nightgown before he got back, when he came back and saw me in my nightgown, he said ‘wow, blue looks good on you, I like it’, ‘thanks’ I said taking the cup of water he extended to me. He drew back the duvet and I climbed into bed, he joined me and drew the duvet over us. He drew me closer, I rested my head on his chest and put my left hand on his stomach, and he kissed my forehead and said ‘I’m very glad you are here Koyin, I hope you are happy too?’ Was I happy? I really don’t know but I can say I was contented and I definitely wasn’t sad. I nodded my head against his chest as I yawned, ‘sleep angle’ was the last thing I heard…
          The sun was in my eyes, urging me to wake up, I turned to the other side trying to block out the sun rays, but then I remembered sunlight does not reflect into my room like this, my eyes flew open, my surroundings was strange to me, I try to wake up my fogged brain and I remembered where I was, I was in Opeyemi’s bed! I looked beside me, Opeyemi wasn’t there. ‘Ope, Ope’ I called out but no one answered me, I panicked a little. I unwrapped myself from the duvet, and got out of bed, I was looking for a slippers to put on when I noticed a paper by my feet on the floor, I bent down for a closer look and I saw my name on it, I took it and opened it, it read; “angel Koyin, good morning, it would’ve been a sin 2 wake u up, u looked so much at peace, I’m off 2 d gym, I’ll b back by 9am, if u want 2 cook, you’ll find all u need in d kitchen, if not, I’ll take u 2 b.f when I’m back, remain beautiful, Ope” I read the note four times, I found it sexy and it makes me so happy, I looked up at the clock and it was 8:04am, oga oo, mosun ga sha! I thought to myself and stood up to look for the kitchen, I found it and indeed, he had all I needed to cook, I got down to work, I cooked prawn-rice and stew, I garnished the stew with the snail we brought home last night. It was 8:55am by the time I finished cooking, I rushed to his room to clean up, I couldn’t let him see me all sweaty.
          Seeing the bathroom again reminded me of last night and I felt a pleasant sharp pain in my tummy, to think I’ve not really had intercourse with Ope and he can make me feel like this? I ran water into the tub and soap it till it bubbles, I stepped into it, I wanted to have a quick shower but the water was so inviting that I relaxed, some minutes later, the door knob turned, the door open a little and Ope’s head was in the doorway, ‘may I come in ma’am’he said smiling, he didn’t wait for a reply, he entered. His gym-clothes were soaked with sweat, ‘yes you may come in’ I replied smiling, ‘I was hoping you will say that’ he said undressing, and he was in the tub with me in less than a minutes, he saw the look of surprise on my face and said ‘you said I should come in now, make room jor’ ‘arh, oro e ti yemi’ I replied. ‘Sit forward Koyin, let me sit behind you’, I sat forward and he sat behind me, I rested my back against his chest. He kissed me temple, took the sponge from me and started washing us both, ‘did you sleep well?’ he asked ‘yes I did, I woke up around 8am’ I replied, ‘good, I left for the gym around 7am, I didn’t want to wake you, so what did you cook? The house smells delicious’I titled my head back to look at him ‘just rice and stew’ ‘good, I’m very hungry, are you clean enough madam, or is there someplace else you will like me to wash? He asked turning me around to face him, ‘actually yes but not here’ I said biting my lips ‘naughty girl’ he said. He rinsed us both and we toweled each other dry.
          I wore a red round neck top and a black mini skirt with no underwear; I have a feeling I’ll get naughty soon. He wore a blue shirt and brown knickers. I served him and myself, I said a quick prayer and we began eating. ‘Koyin, this tastes good, hmmm’ he said after eating for a while. ‘Thank you sir, but wetin you go talk if he no sweet self’ I accused playfully ‘I go beat you ni’ he replied. We continued eating and having easy conversation. ‘Do you like football?’ Ope asked me, ‘well, I’m indifferent to it, why do you ask?’ I asked. ‘Well, I am a fan, a big fan, I support Chelsea and we have a match today, I was hoping we could watch it together but you can watch or do anything you like sha’. He told me. Boys and football sha, na wa! ‘No p, we’ll watch it together’, I replied, ‘are you sure’ he asked again ‘yep, I’m sure sir’ I said. We had finished eating by now and I stood up to clear the table but he stopped me ’let me’ he said ‘hmmm, is this how you are or you are just being nice?’I asked skeptically, ‘funny you, anyway it’s a little of both’ he said carrying our plates to kitchen, I followed him; he washed the plates while I dried it. How I wish men continue relationships the way they started it…
          ‘Asfsh’, nooo, oohh, stop, no jor, Ope please’ I giggled uncontrollable as he tickled me, I was lying on the floor and he was on top of me, he held my two hands with one of his and tickled me with the other and I was laughing hard. ‘Say please sir’ he bullied me, ‘puleeasee ssirrr’ I giggled out as he continued tickling me, ‘aarhh, jor now, sebi moti be now’, I begged. He stopped tickling me but bent down to kiss me, I wrapped my hand around his neck while I kissed him back, ‘gbagaun, gbagaun, its 2o’clock’ the walk clock announced, ‘it’s football time sweetie’he said standing up and drawing me along with him. ‘Do you want me to get you anything from the kitchen?’ I asked, ‘yep, beer and groundnuts and something for yourself too’ he replied, ‘ok’ I said. I went to the kitchen, got all the things I needed and put them on a tray and brought it back to the living room. He was already sitting down on the “love couch”, I put the refreshments on the table and sat beside him, he drew me closer to him and kissed my checks, I kissed him full on his lips trying to distract him from the game, ‘sweetheart, it won’t work, it can’t work oo, you can’t distract me from watching football’ he boasted, if there’s something I hate about the male ego, it’s their boosting and I’ve taken this as a challenge! ‘Who wants to distract you? I just kissed you, that’s all!’ I lied baiting my eyes innocently, I’m so very much gonna distract you, I vowed to myself silently.
          ‘Yes, yea, right there, give it to him, oya gbe fun J.T, J.T run, run, wo eyin e, oya give it to Mikel, good, wasere! Mikel dapada seyin, Puyol n sare bo oo, ode, give it to Mata jor, oya ge Pique! Oge, ege, run jor, yeeessss!’ it was 46:37 minutes into the match and I watched the movement too, captivated by the players legs and determination, the ball was passed to John Terry (J.T) who ran with the ball and gave it to Mikel Obi, Mikel gave it to Mata as Puyol, a Barcelona defender rushed towards him, Mata collected the ball, dribbled Pique, ran past him towards box 18 where Torres was already running to, Mata gave a through pass to Torres who looked up and kicked the ball to the right top corner of the post, the keeper went left, Valdes the keeper fell hard on his buttocks as he followed the ball movement into the post, he slapped the ground in frustration while Chelsea team members and fan jubilated! ‘Goal, goal, goal’ Ope and I screamed while he jumped about the living room, he picked up his phone and dialed a number, ‘se I no tell you? I go beat Barca today una no go fit eat! Go jor’ he said into his phone and dropped the phone, he hugged and pecked me, ‘so happy babe, awon omo Barca yen o derun!’ he confessed to me as we settled down to continue watching. Now is the time to seduce or distract him, I told myself.
          Instead of sitting beside him, I laid down and rested me head on his laps, I raised my arm above his shoulders and reached for his ear, he looked down at me, I smiled and averted my eyes from his, pretending to be interested in the football match, I played with his ear for a while then dropped my hand to is stomach, I maneuvered my hand into his shirt and caressed his stomach, he relaxed into the couch, giving me more access to his body, I rejoiced inwardly. I went boldly for his right nipple, I pinched gently and rubbed it, he was still watching the match but now his hand was in my hair massaging it softly. I unzipped his knickers zip and brought out his dick, I felt his eye on me but I didn’t look up, I massage his penis with my right hand while I stared straight at the TV, he pinched my hand and asked huskily, ‘what do you think you are doing?’I looked at him, baited my long eyelashes and replied, ‘watching football’I didn’t even bother looking at him. ‘Okay’ he replied. After some minutes, I stood up and knelt down between his legs and took his dick in my mouth, ‘gbkmmh gbkmmh’, he coughed trying to mask his moan, I stole a look at him through my eyelashes, and he wasn’t looking at the TV! His hands roamed about my head and face, he couldn’t mask his moan any longer as I performed the mouth job on him.
          ‘Awwoww, ishessh, fffiwien, arrrshchhs’ he moaned softly, I drew his shirt up and he helped me take it off him. I concentrated on his dick, licking, pulling, sucking and biting, he moved his waist about trying to get comfortable in my mouth, I didn’t mind, I accommodated him, when I noticed his breathing was coming faster and harsher, I stopped abruptly and said, ‘sorry for interrupting, you may continue with your ball’. I stood up and headed for the bedroom but I didn’t make it, ‘not so fast miss’ his hands shot out and caught me, he carried me off my feet and dumped me on the couch backing the TV, he drew my skirt up and a condom materialized from nowhere and he was inside me in seconds, I held on to the back of the couch as he pumped into me, fast and brutal, pushing into me as if punishing me for a crime, I dropped my head on the head rest and added my own moaning to his, don’t asked me to tell you who said what! ‘yyeeeeaaq,oowgshs, yees, fast, arisshh, ishshi, gryuynf’he pounded into me and I pushed my buttocks to meet his thrust, ‘I’m coming’he blunted out, ‘I’ll meet you there’ I promised as we both came together. It was powerful. He dropped on my back, I welcomed the weight and we were silent for some seconds, he kissed my neck, In short, he kissed every part of my body that his mouth could reach, I turned to face him and kissed him ‘wow that was sexy! You won!’ He said and I laughed but stopped when I saw the scores on TV ‘what is it’? He asked me and I pointed at the TV, ‘yeeepa! When did we score another goal?’ he asked and we both burst into laughter‘sorry’ I said still laughing ‘It’s ok. I’ll watch replay on blitz lerra’
          When I woke up the first thing I saw was Ope’s face, he was staring at me looking all serious and I was scared a bit, after all, he was actually a stranger! ‘Hi’he said, ‘hi’ I replied softly, ‘you are beautiful Koyin’ he said and kissed my eyes, ‘it was a pleasure watching you sleep’ he said and kissed me again, ‘isn’t that just sweet? I asked myself. ‘What’s the time?’ I asked, ‘its 7pm and I like taking evening strolls, would you like to walk with me’ he asked, ‘yes I would, just give me a minute to wash my face’ I replied. He didn’t take off his eyes from me while I washed my face and dressed up for the walk. Hand in hand we walked his street, he told me about his family, his work and his former girlfriend, what I liked about him was that he didn’t talk about his ex-girlfriend in a bad way even though I’ve heard she jilted him. By the time we got back to his apartment, it was 8:53pm and I was tired from the walk but I enjoyed it, also I’ve learnt a lot about him and he doesn’t look like a stranger anymore, I felt closer to him. ’kilama je lale yi, I’m thinking something very light?’ I asked him after we’ve settled down, ‘let’s eat noodles’ ‘ok’ I said and went to the kitchen, I served the noodles, and we ate. We watched the TV for a while and we put it off it after we listened to the news.
         He held me close to his heart as we whispered to ourselves on the bed, our conversations were perforated with quick and stolen kisses, I couldn’t even remember what we talked about, I just knew it was something funny, we were kissing when my phone rang, ‘believe me girls, I didn’t want to pick it up but the caller was persistence and Ope urged me to pick it up but when I picked it up it was my mum’, ‘hello mummy, ekale ma’ ‘bawo ni oko mi?’ ‘I’m fine mum, why are you calling me so late, and hope there’s no problem?’ I asked. ‘Not at all but I need you to come home tomorrow, please come early so we can go to church together from there; we are going to visit my friend Mrs. Abiola whose son just came back from America’, oh no! Not again, my mum is playing matchmaking again! ‘But mum I’ve to…’ she cut me off mid sentence, ‘don’t but me anything oo, I’ll be expecting you tomorrow, odaro oo, ki Olorun jiwa re.’ she didn’t even wait for my response. My heart was heavy, not only was she matchmaking, she was also sabotaging my time with Ope and I don’t like it one bit! ‘Hope all is well? Ope enquired, ‘all is well but I’ve to go home tomorrow morning, mummy wants to see me’. I told him and his face fell.
        ‘Wow, I’m missing you already’, he said, ‘come on, don’t be like that, we can do this again soon’ I promised without meaning to and he smiled broadly at me ‘ok then, I was scared you won’t want to see me again’ he confessed ‘funny you, I’ve had a good weekend, thank you’. ‘Thank me? No, thank you’ he said ‘but you…’ I was explaining but he cut me off, ‘sshhhh, enough talking for tonight, let me show you how much I appreciate you’ he said and I became lubricated between my thighs immediately! He kissed my face all over and stopped at me ear, he tickled my ear with his tongue, first it made me laugh but when he closed his lips on my ear, I moaned ‘hmhmhmhm’ I titled me neck to the right to give him more access to my left ear. He robbed me over with his left hand and squeezed me left breast with his right Wow, that was a weekend you had there, and I thought I had the best weekend!’ Amanda said, ‘that’s good to know now it’s your turn to tell about your weekend!’ ‘Very well then, make una all go piss and take whatever you will need oo because una no go fit stand up when I start oo’ Amanda warned us, we all scrambled to our feet and went to attend to ourselves, when we came back Amanda was ready for us, she began… ‘Let me tell you this first, Lekan’s dick is long and large, he’s a hell of a kisser but sucks and pussy eating, so I taught him…Ijhjhghand while he ate my ear thoroughly, I moaned on ‘arrshm, hmnmng, eeeowwwhh, iisshh’ he kept on seduce me while I wiggled my body on the bed, when I couldn’t take it any more I removed my ear from his reach and struggled with him to get to his ear too, when I caught his ear in my mouth, I tongue-fucked him till he escaped me too,
          ‘1-1’he said as he removed his pajamas, ‘are we counting?’ I asked as I pulled my nightgown over my head; big mistake on my part! Before it came over my head he jumped me and took my breast into his mouth, ’girls, in short, we had sex again and it was superb!’ ‘Noooo Koyin, haba, you have to tell us everything oo’ Amanda demanded. ‘The one wey I don tell you don do jor, let’s hear your own tale’ Koyin retorted, ‘me I’m sha interested in what made him sleep here, after that you can stop’ Bimpe requested. ‘Well..’I continued… I told him to pick me up from my mum’s house which he did around 6pm, when I saw him I was so relieved and happy, I really missed him, he came with my things that I left in his house and he brought me home, when you guys left us and he said he was leaving, I felt deserted again and I burst into tears, he tried to console me while I poured out my heart to him about Usman, he just held me and listened, I didn’t know when I slept off, when I woke up, I was wrapped in his arms, he said I slept off while talking and he didn’t want to leave me so he slept over, that’s all.   
         ‘hhmmm very romantic, let me ask you three questions Koyin’ Sandra said, ‘ok, shoot’I replied, ‘did you enjoy your weekend?’ ‘Oh yes I did’ I answered with a smile and everybody was smiling with me, ‘are you going to date him?’Sandra asked, ‘well, we’ve not talked about dating and he didn’t ask me out, but we’ll be seeing each other next weekend.’  ‘Do you regret taking this weekend off?’ Sandra asked again, I looked at my friends, trying to read their expression, it was hard to say, so many feelings to read on their faces, ‘no I did not, in fact I needed it! Thank you dear friend’ and I hugged her. ‘Wow, that was a weekend you had there, and I thought I had the best weekend!’ Amanda said, ‘that’s good to know now it’s your turn to tell about your weekend!’ ‘Very well then, make una all go piss and take whatever you will need oo because una no go fit stand up when I start oo’ Amanda warned us, we all scrambled to our feet and went to attend to ourselves, when we came back Amanda was ready for us, she began… ‘Let me tell you this first, Lekan’s dick is long and large, he’s a hell of a kisser but sucks and pussy eating, so I taught him…   [To be continued]

Written By Olatorera - @sexitee03

Edit by Effiong Eton - @effiongeton

In part 6 of Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 weekend. We’ve learnt? Find out more by….

Follow @effiongeton and @sexitee03 for tips and updates on the series. Also drop your comments.

Watch out for Part 7 of Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 weekend.

The Heat is sure ON… It’s getting hotter and hotter…. Can only get better and more exciting…. Fill in the gaps with a little imagination.

Also check out:

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 5. http://bit.ly/152ycQT

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend. – Part 4. http://bit.ly/11abkZh

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 3. 

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend – Part 2. http://bit.ly/11aM7Qv

Love, Lust and Money: 4 Girls, 4 Guys, 1 Weekend - Part 1

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her Boyfriend and I.) – Part 4. http://bit.ly/ZvNFTg

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 3. http://bit.ly/XTxUXi

Love, Lust and money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 2. http://bit.ly/XecqAS

Love, Lust and Money: (My friend, Her boyfriend and I) - Part 1. http://bit.ly/YqaXtt

No comments:

Post a Comment