Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Funny 22

Hey ladies and gentlemen, welcome to yet another article on the subject of funny wedding speeches and why you need humor at your wedding. As you may or may not know, I recently got married about 2 months ago. It was without a doubt the most amazing moment of my life. Fast forward to today, now it's my friend's turn to get married. He gets married in October, and as you can imagine, he has a lot of work and planning left to do.

For one reason or another, my friend is wondering whether or not to use any humor at his wedding. I just simply came and told him he absolutely has too. Humor is great and is a crowd pleaser. Everyone appreciates a little humor, and for this reason I created a funny wedding speech at my wedding, and so will he. In fact, not just him but everyone who is getting married!

Funny wedding toasts are not only necessary to have a good wedding, but also important. Important for the simple fact that people always remember the "funny times", and they will surely remember your wedding and how funny or boring it was. You definitely do not want them to think your wedding speeches were boring, especially the best man. At the very least, the best man's speech is to be funny.









No comments:

Post a Comment