Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Named World's Most Beautiful Woman By People Magazine


In fact, according to People, she's the World's Most Beautiful Woman.

Paltrow - wife of Chris Martin, mother to Apple, 8, and Moses, 7 - tells the magazine that workouts inspired by trainer Tracy Anderson deserve most of the credit for her slim figure and young look.
"It makes me look younger and feel strong," she said of the routine. "When I first started, I thought, 'I'll never be good at this. This is a nightmare!' But now it's like brushing my teeth, I just do it."
The 40-year old star adds that she doesn't wear a lot of makeup around the house. She actually credits her husband for inspiring both her beauty and, she hopes, the self-esteem of their daughter
"Having a father who adores you the way that he adores her is very good for your body image. The more we can love her and let her be who she is, the more confident she'll feel."

No comments:

Post a Comment