Monday, April 22, 2013

Kim Kardashian Pregnancy: SO Painful! Maybe Marrying Again


The reality star opened up on last night's Ryan Seacrest with The Kardashians: An E! News Presentation(the actual title!) and admitted that expecting a baby isn't just another income source that results in tabloid covers and diet deals.
It can actually hurt!
"It’s just really painful everywhere," Kim said on the ridiculous special, while Khloe Kardashianelaborated:
“Her back hurts, her breasts hurt, her stomach hurts, her feet hurt, her head hurts, her eyes hurt, her nails hurt.”
Fortunately, her Facebook feed is A-OK and she's been able to keep followers updated on her condition.

Aside from physical discomfort, Kardashian says she has grown concerned over the health of her baby and often checks with the Internet to see what possibly hiccups may befall the tyke.
“I get really paranoid and start Googling things and the images that come up are really scary, and it just freaks me out all the time."
However, there is one positive to the pain and the paranoid: Kim's state is helping Khloe accept hers, that of childless wife.
“I am loving my life every single second," Khloe told Seacrest. "It’s scaring me to death to have a baby.”
Finally, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians producer asked Kim about marrying Kanye West. Now that is officially divorced from Kris Humphries, would she ever walk down the aisle for the third time?
“I do think I would get married again," she replied. "That’s what I’ve always wanted and just because you think you find it and realize that’s not it. I think I was brave enough just to realize that quickly and not waste time and I found what I really wanted."

No comments:

Post a Comment