Wednesday, February 20, 2013

wedding fail pants fall down during toast


My Dad giving his wedding speech at Pazzos 311 in downtown Chicago. It's hard to tell from this angle, but we had 250 guest in attendance. After I take a sip of my water, I hear my Dad mutter,"oh no, my pants fell down?" It sounded like he was asking a question because he couldn't believe this was actually happening to him. I turned around and to my dismay, his pants had indeed fallen down. He didn't let this faux pas stop him though and he went on to finish his heartfelt speech with the help of my mom and a friend holding up his pants. Thanks for having a sense of humor about this Dad. While we may laugh and talk about this moment frequently, that doesn't mean I've forgotten the other parts of your speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment