Thursday, August 2, 2012

Funny Animal Pictures 01

I would like to share some of the finest Funny Animal Pictures...

If there' s one type of entertainment I love it' s Funny Animal Pictures. Animals are just a reminder of the good things in life. They are cute, funny and intelligent with no knowledge of our sense of humour at all. The only thing they seem care about is if we love and accept them. I wonder if they find us as funny as we do them. Even just the facial expressions... their faces speak volumes despite the fact that most are covered in fur and atop with ears. It is wonderful to be able to capture these hilarious moments on video.

Just to reminisce on the Funny Animal Pictures we were watching the other night. There was a 'clip' on a ferret bringing in a newspaper. This was the ferrets' daily chore. But the rolled up newspaper was tightly compacted and to be frank, was larger than the ferret. Nevertheless, he continued with great spirit to achieve his task. He dragged the paper (with difficulty) along the garden path and then had to bring it up the three steps leading to the front door. Since the paper was longer than his body and quite stiff he managed to get it onto the first step. But once on the step, the unforgiving lack of flexibility of the rolled paper allowed no room to go forwards and upwards, without the 'jolly' log lagging with weight, slipping from the side of his mouth.

His thought process required only a couple of seconds.

"If I climbed onto the second step and drag this darn paper up beside me..." he figured.

He proceeded to do so. It worked! It was brazenly apparent in his jovial body language that he was secretly pleased with himself. He came to a quick conclusion that the same would work again, and simply repeated the next move. And now it was a simple matter to get it through the front door. No problem!

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

Funny Animal Pictures

The next one was a teenage cat that was determined to 'sew' some' wild oats' and attempted a daring crawl onto a thin branch of a dangerously high tree. As he stepped forward and onto the middle of the branch, of course it' s flexibility caused the fluffy teenager to wobble and fall, after which he clawed and grasped frantically to save himself. He turned and looked terrifyingly towards the camera, with a combination of a stare to a questioning grimace saying

"Ok... I' m ok... I' m ok. I can manage no problem... " to "... ahem... I' m dying here. I' m down to the last of my three lives" And with that the owner reached out and help him down from the one and a half metre high branch.

The next one, my favourite, was two furry bears in an animal park, enjoying their spacious enclosure. One of the bears was up on a rocky ledge, only about a metre high from the ground. The bear was absorbed in investigating something interesting in a leafy bush, 'snuffelling' about. Just at that moment the other bear, on the ground, perambulated towards the bear on the higher level, and gave a 'tickley' sniff at the unsuspecting bears rear. I suspect that bears' whiskers are pretty prickly. Nevertheless, the bear atop of the ledge gave a start, spun on his heel and gave the bear that delivered the tickle, a huge clout across the ear.

How did that ferret figure the logistics of getting the newspaper up those steps? And after the success of it to show such joy at the achievement. And the cat... such expression in his eyes. His face spoke a thousand words... but all at the same time. And the offended bear... the body language was enough. The clout was the final delivery. I just love it all. I suppose this is why I enjoy my pet blog so much. I have certainly enjoyed putting it together.

I have several Funny Animal Pictures in my collection and I enjoy them so much that although I' ve watched them several times, I still find them amusing. I' ve collected some of the funniest puppy pictures on my blog, such as 'Pup on a Bike' and 'Pumpkin Pup'... a small puppy in a pumpkin, peeping out. You' ve got to see them. They' re so hilarious and cute, it' ll bring tears to your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment